• Matt Esnayra

OC Fire Authority says garage fire triggered by cooking in Santa Ana

Photo via OCFA

Authorities say a garage fire that occurred in Santa Ana late Tuesday night was likely caused by cooking, according to the OCFA.


Few Details:

It happened just before 9 p.m., in the 1500 block of North Ross. The Orange County Fire Authority said firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze with a 300 foot hose and was able to alleviate downed power lines.

  • Santa Ana Police provided assistance to the firefighters while they were engaging the blaze.

41 views0 comments